View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 06:39 PM   #5
rwoynaro
rwoynaro is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default How do I use it ?

I use my I2 every day. I have a SegSaddle on it. I use the SegVator to haul it. I leave the Seg on the SegVator when not in use and just plug it in. The official Segway lock works good to lock it to the SegVator, it is pretty short IMO to be much use otherwise without some additional cables.

I glide from my car directly into my office every work day; I buzz around the building as needed to go to meetings, etc, and I take it into stores and malls. I have been to Phillies games with it, took it to see Tiger Woods play golf, the Philly Zoo and many other places. I have never had the slightest problem getting access with it anywhere and I have also never had any crowd or people issues at all; everyone has been extremely nice, friendly, but curious. I am prepared to spend a little extra time to talk cause every time I go somewhere, somebody has some questions. Cops have even stopped me and asked for my advice... I thought I was gonna get hassled, but they just wanted to know how well it worked. Maybe I am just lucky as I read posts of how other people have been hassled or bothered; I have never had an issue at all... knock on wood.
rwoynaro is offline   Reply With Quote