View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 07:30 PM   #18
JohnG
Uber Administrator
Wise Segway Elder
JohnG is a splendid one to beholdJohnG is a splendid one to beholdJohnG is a splendid one to beholdJohnG is a splendid one to beholdJohnG is a splendid one to beholdJohnG is a splendid one to behold

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Sorry, it wasn't me... it was another member, Florin:

Quote:
Or at least Florins interpretation of the terms of service.
This kind of snide remark suggests that Florin's interpretation of the terms of service is somehow inferior to yours. Florin, BTW, is a moderator here, so his interpretation is basically what counts.

Karl, I don't even know where to begin. If you honestly don't see how when you start attacking another member is "off topic", against our terms of service, and unproductive, I don't know how to help you. You do it all the time with just a handful of members (and, not to take sides, they do it to you too). We've talked about this in private, maybe even face-to-face. I have a lot of latitude for it, but at the end of the day, others do not.

The key take-away is some members have issues with other members, and take any opportunity they can to get their digs in against those members. This is unproductive and off-topic, and while I agree, could be better moderated, sometimes we just throw our hands up in the air and give up.

The members win.

Or lose, depending upon how you look at it.

John