View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 06:16 PM   #17
mgalliani

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
You're welcome to disagree Marc. You're not attacking me, except when you make a personal remark or attack on me (as you've done in this thread).

And that's where you and I differ. I have never made a personal attack against you, while you did so against me, when I would suggest there was little reason to do so (other than to feel good about yourself and your opinion).

See? We allow differing points of view here. But that's not going to change our terms of service, who interprets it, or allowing for personal attacks here between members. You start using a thread to attack another member, and you will continue to see that thread closed.

I wonder how much of this non-Segway stuff you'd allow on SegTalk, especially if people started making it personal against you?

John
John,

I have re-read every word I wrote in this thread and I can not see one instance where I attacked you. I was polite and i stated my opinion. I never once said a derogatory word to you.
As far as SegTalk is concerned, there will be no moderator. Folks can say whatever they want to and if I don't like what they say I will ignore it.
I hope you are not upset with me because I wanted to start SegTalk on Facebook. As i said before I never expect SegTalk to come anywhere near replacing SegwayChat. My intention and hope was to somehow link the two sites to feed each other and give Facebook users a one stop shopping kinda of feel to SegwayChat.
I welcome feedback from you that points out why you feel i'm attacking you so I can avoid it in the future.