View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 05:34 AM   #17
DRJ321
DRJ321 is on a distinguished road

Default Segway snow plow mounting brackets

Inquiry from TTU at AMARILLO, TEX

At some time in the past, someone sent me a couple of blank, aluminum, semi-circular mounting plates which were used to attach the SEGSEAT Upright Support Post for the flip Up/Down SEAT which was being marketed. The plates utilized three (3) smaller mounting screws to fasten the plate to the inside of the platform uprights - above the rubber mats.

At a later date, I also got a .250", flame cut, steel mounting plate which were used for attachment of an Adjustable Snow Plow to a BIG TIRE GEN II.

The plates were mounted to four (4) of the Larger Dia. TRANSMISSION BOLTS on the Bottom Side of the platform for a more robust/stronger foundation.
As I recall, the Mounting Plate had a HOOK for QD so the BLADE ADJUSTING FRAME/fabricated base could be attached/detached quickly.

I would like to get dimensions for the Hole Centers, sizes, photos and any other specs from a shop drawing if you might have them.

I have retired and moved to VERMONT to be near family but I still work with CAD and Mentoring HS pre-engineering students (at least I was doing that prior to this COVID Mess.)

At any rate, Happy 2022 to you and yours
DRJ321 is offline   Reply With Quote