View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 02:50 PM   #52
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Bill,

What you say makes sense, for as far as you know. THe history that Jon (Macgeek) and I have goes back several years, and this latest dust-up is not the cause of any particularly significant change in that.

Both Jon and I have a tendency to be overly dramatic when the mood hits us, and while he seems to be deniing you his commentary on my posts as some sort of a punishment to me, it seems misplaced by my standards...

You can believe it or not, but Jon has done far more damaging things to me than what you have witnessed in this thread, and much of that has lead to this latest dust up.

I am sure from his perspective, I have also wronged him. I do not agree, but that does not make his opinion less valid, and from his perspective, I may be the one who instigates. I don't know, and frankly, I am not really interested. Too much negativism has passed.

I do appreciate your efforts to keep this site positive, and afloat, but that does not recognise some of the back biting and very mean things that goes on here... In my opinion the best way to get along, is to get along. It is not to avoid things...

I know that my opinions are not universally accepted, but I do not attack people for their opinions. I may decare that a positon or action is flawed, but that is where I start he dissent. I try not to engage in baiting (But do fail sometimes and fall to the lowest common denominator) but often do aggressively attack actions and positions that I do not see as good for this community, or for the community around us.

So, I respectfully disagree with your assertion that we should just not discuss topics where we do not agree. I think it is fun. I will agree that we need not let it destroy us, but there are larger forces doing that now anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote