View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 04:08 PM   #3
GregRice
GregRice will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member

Dmurphy, I wasn’t trying to fly under the radar. I knew what their antiquated policy is of what is and what is not ok to be used by mobility challenged individuals. You probably don't know that I’m a dwarf. I’m about 3’ tall. I have to take 2 to 3 steps to cover the same distance as an average height man does. I’ve used a Segway P133 series since 2003. I have 6 of them. Just to travel from our hotel to Disney Springs would have worn me out. They open up my world when it comes to getting around. There was no signs anywhere that said no 2 wheel mobility devices allowed. I didn’t see where they had the traditional 3 or 4 wheel scooters for rent. Should I have just stayed in my hotel room and waited for my wife and friends to come back? In my opinion Segways look different than scooters and wheel chairs and that’s why they want to restrict their use. Einstein said, “A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move toward higher levels.”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GregRice is offline   Reply With Quote