View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 08:59 PM   #3
Lily Kerns
Lily Kerns will become famous soon enoughLily Kerns will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwoynaro View Post
One of the nice things that I get to experience as a person who is visibly disabled is to share in the goodness of the human spirit. People continually take time out of their day every where I go to ask if I need help, encourage me, make sure I am doing okay. Every sort of person from every walk of life. Its a really nice thing to see and it actuallyy makes me encouraged and feel good about the state of the world, in that people are basically really nice, despite all of the rederic you see on tv. You are just an example of that, Lily, but you should feel good as you make other people's lives better. And those that you take the time to help know that and do appreciate it.
I hadn't thought of a Segway becoming a ministry in the beginning, but it has become that and I am grateful for the blessings that brings to me as well as others.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lily Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote