View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 09:26 PM   #9
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
Wheel design, lol !

Let's see they have run out of totally inconvenient places to put the valve stem so I guess it's time to make it accesable again. Ya know like it was on the first Segways. ...
Please back to basics no more form over function.

Be Big,
AMAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by segsurfer View Post
This!!!! Been using an i2 since 07, the stupid aesthetic over function choices still annoy me!
Long ago, I drilled a hole in the appropriate place, added a short extension, and mounted the tube the other direction. The result is that since 2007, the tube stem comes out the factory hole, but instead of bending toward the inside of the segway, mine bends toward the outside, goes thru the wheel, and is accessible outside the segway tire, just like almost every other inflated tire on the planet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote