View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 07:35 AM   #5
Segbyte
Segbyte is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo911 View Post
Hi I,m new on here and just took delivery of my elite and I,m having problems,
it rides fine but limited to around 12kmh I have adjusted the speed limit over and over again with the app but its still limited, also more annoying is when I step off it starts to move forward on its own picking up speed and won't self balance I have tried and tried to calibrate and it just won't let me so when I step off it either takes off or I have to immediately power it down anyone offer any help??,
Thanks
Mine doesn't self balance when I get off, either. Seems it's the way it's designed. Bit disappointed by that.

Yes, also mine also wants to carry on moving after I get off, also. I came to the conclusion it's a feature to help you park it. What is strange is it's desire to keep moving faster and faster if you don't keep a hold of it, though (One thing I also don't like, is if you fall off/have to jump off, it sometimes goes a bit nuts and wants to race off at near-on full speed and you have to try and hold it to it calms down. It did this even when I had the limiter lock on, seemingly ignoring the speed limitation when it gets itself in that mode).

If you want to stop it, you have to use the fob to turn it off, then be ready to catch the bar as it falls.
Segbyte is offline   Reply With Quote