View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 07:42 PM   #8
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
Yes, I addressed all those issues but since you can pay with PayPal, you can file a dispute if its fake/etc, so who knows.

All I know is, for $3000, I'll take 10!
That is an interesting site. Says the Honda is not yet released in the description paragraphs, but if you buy one, it says it usually ships in 48 hours. I wonder how they ship an item that has not been made yet.

On the Toyota winglet, it offers them for sale, and according to their description the smallest one can be placed in a bag so you can dislocate your shoulder. Why you would want to do that, I do not know, nor what the scooter has to do with this medical issue.

As with the robbin discussed in another thread, this site uses the Honda name and segway name in the same advertisement. There is no Honda Segway, as they are willing to sell, and regardless of all else, the mixing of these brand names says a lot as to if you can expect these people to be dependable or trustable or not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote