View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 09:26 PM   #22
bob yarbrough
bob yarbrough has a little shameless behaviour in the past

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
I have a 3 watt and 5 watt option on the front light, and generally use 5. I have several options for the red rear light as well, and generally use the 5 watt blinking. Many have said it is down right annoying to follow me at night, as the light is so bright and flashes in a way that is hard to miss. I love this light for this very reason..

Karl,

While I think this degree of lighting is going a bit overboard to make oneself noticed, if you stay at and restrict yourself to the end of the glide line I think the excessiveness of it would be acceptable. But if, as you state, others are behind you I would consider this type of behavior to be inconsiderate of others desires and additionally being at the end of the line would help ensure the safety and security of those who have chosen to ride/drive/glide in your company.

Bob Yarbrough
the PONY SEAT guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the PONY SEAT
bob yarbrough is offline   Reply With Quote