View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 04:16 PM   #26
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

In my opinion both Bob and Civicsman understand that not participating in health care insurance previously did not carry with it the potential for the government sending you to jail.

Now that the healthcare bill was passed, which does not really improve healthcare at all, and especially the way it was written in the past, carries with it fines... But they called those fines taxes instead, and authorized the IRS to collect them, because they have the authority we have been exhaustively discussing...

Because this bill has passed, not participating in health care insurance now does carry with it the potential for government sending you to jail...

The fine point that the bill does not say jail, but instead says the fines are taxes, and taxes carry these or those penalties, does not change the meaning of what is being said here...

To say that the passage this bill has no (or more specifically) had not potential to send you to jail is a lie.

I do not care to try to justify everything said on FOX news, and you cannot and should not put me in that position, simply because I listen to many news sources, and you guys are fanatics about hating FOX news and Republicans and I am not...

You are both being obtuse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote