View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 10:35 AM   #2
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

OF the seven deadly sins, Sloth is often my personal demon.

But I am not alone. People are lazy in thought often enough as well. All too often the headline author is far more read than the article writer. The quick lazy thought is dominant, the considered and measured thought is less common, and frequently missing.

I find it interesting how many jump to a conclusion that a person on a segway is lazy, and this is often uttered by people in cars, where they do not consider themselves lazy.

I understand Dan's considerations on thoughts and conclusions, but many times those considerations are too short, and those conclusions are ill conceived because there is precious little fact finding included.

So be it. The world changes, but it does it slowly most of the time. Toys, and labor saving devices do make big impacts from time to time, but changing thought processes, and human nature takes much longer...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote