View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 02:34 PM   #6
Sal
Enjoys a well balanced glide
Sal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by florin View Post
It' a great initiative, but why another one. We already have 2 different map systems. This one looks a bit too basic to me.

Why not work together with the makers of the existing ones, I think the google map version of the existing two works and looks great. I would rather have seen that one integrated into this website.
Of course, there will be other sites with better mapping implementations, but I think John did a great job integrating this map functionality, and I bet its a work in progress.

I do like the fact that this now becomes a part of this site. I would love for SC to be a hub for dynamic content relating to Segways instead of having the plethora of burgeoning Segway sites out there.

SC has a presence all it's own, and needs to flower and mature in different ways.

-Sal
Sal is offline   Reply With Quote