View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 06:48 AM   #61
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SegNation View Post
The leansteer actually is easier to put on and take off. A single bolt. We have been running the ninebot on our tours in Dallas since the Friday after the buyout was announced. So far it gets only about 8 miles per charge. However, the demo unit is a pretty beat up unit. I have 2 brand new ones arriving on Monday and will put those to work next week. If we start selling via Segway, I want to be able to explain all the pros and cons to a customer... I've got a week and a half of testing data. We also have been testing the ninebot One.... Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] if you want more info...
Thank you for this data. From the video and pics it appears to compare more to a updated p133 than an updated i167. (The i167 became the i2, the p133 size did not continue)

Are you/were you familiar with the P133? Do you agree the Ninebot is more of that range than that of the full sized i2?

Many on this forum liked the p133, and were sad to see it discontinued. Also, there were many accounts of the fact that Dean himself liked that size as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote