View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
florin
The Gliding Dutchman
florin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to all

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee
Default New moderator introduction

I guess you all know me, but for the few that don't here is a short introduction

I'm Florin, a Segway enthusiast from the Netherlands, I have no bindings with Segway Inc. (in the sense that I'm not payed by them, nor that I need them to run my business), but I do consider them as my friends (and I believe that this is also vice versa). I like for example to stay in touch with them via Twitter to read what moves them in their daily life.

Since today, I'm also moderator at SegwayChat. I'm hoping, assuming that we're all friends in this community, that my moderation job will mainly consist of removing SPAM. But don't worry, if needed my moderation jobs will go further than removing SPAM.

If you read something on SegwayChat, in which you believe moderation is required, you're always welcome to contact me (preferably via sending a Private Message) or any of the other moderators. After all, we're humans too and we can miss something, specially me, since I'm not native english speaking.

I'm hoping you will enjoy your time on Segway Chat, that's at least where the moderators are aiming for.

(Thanks to Gihgehls for the tip to make a new thread for this post)

Florin
florin is offline   Reply With Quote