View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 01:35 PM   #175
Eric Payne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Burrows View Post
My name is Roy Burrows and I live in Las Vegas Nv. I bought a i2 on 1-27-08. I am retired and have trouble walking. I will be riding my Segway to near by shopping centers mainly to Starbucks and running errands. Las Vegas is on Pacific standard time.
I am having a proble entering the settings on my infokey controller. Are there an sources on settings other than the Reference Manual?
Roy,

I own a first generation machine that still uses the little, round metal-stud computer chip "key," so I don't know anything about the second generation infokey(s) and their programming. Sorry, I can't be of any help there.

As someone else who purchased their Segway due to personal mobility issues caused by poor health, I just wanted to welcome you to the world of SegwayChat.

Plus, welcome back to the real world that your Segway will give back to you. Yeah, right now you say you'll just use it to get to the store, and Starbuck's, and back. But, trust me, it won't be long until the store you choose to go to is a little further away... then a little further than that store... then, heck, you're gonna be cruising the strip at 2 AM, or Fremont Street, just because you can!

Again, welcome, Roy. You're in for some fun, let me tell ya!