View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 09:09 PM   #11
segsurfer
segsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to all

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by toymaker View Post
Ah, the Segway designed bag, hard to install quickly due to the tight fit of the wire loop to the sewen pocket was the first problem. I fixed that by putting the bracket into a vise and "sqeezing" it together to about 1-3/4" wide (2" wide is standard), so now it slips right on. But most of the time I just hang the bag onto the bracket by the handle. Much faster and performs the same. Next the zippers. I coated the zipper run with bees wax to allow the travler to pull smoother. OK but it needed me to drill a small hole in the plastic travler and insert a key ring. I added a plastic key fob and this almost made the bag easy to use. Space in bag was OK but I started to carry some different stuff. I started with a extension cord from an old computer power cable so that I could plug-in where ever I was. Camera for recording good events. Tire guage but no pump. Roll-Up nylon jacket to ware or use as a machine cover and a local city map. No regs and other materials that would ever be used to support an arguement with the local police. I did start carring some business cards from the local Segway dealer to give to people who wanted answers to lots of questions. My overall rating of the Segway Bag C+.
Toymaker, you might look into the cyclair pump, it's a combination air pump and air gauge. It's very compact and works quite well.
-segsurfer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
segsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote