Thread: Stick Shake
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
Paula465
Paula465 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Stick Shake

Today my husband and I removed the handle bars from my XT to transport it in the back of his bug. This is the first time they have been off since the unit was shipped to us.

When we got to our destination and reassembled it, we now find that the stick will begin to shake violently when someone is on it just standing still.

Doesn't seem to be an issue as long as you are moving forward or backward, we aren't operating it any differently than we have been. I've looked at the book and nothing there seems to be relevant to the problem. We've tried taking it off and putting it back on, plugging in the connectors in a different order. Nothing seems to fix the issue.

I know it's not a battery issue as we had it out yesterday for a 6 mile hike (did not have this issue yesterday) and there was still plenty of charge on the unit when we plugged it back in and there is now a full charge showing on the batteries.

Any ideas? NOTE: This is not a leansteer model.