View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 09:48 AM   #8
Lily Kerns
Lily Kerns will become famous soon enoughLily Kerns will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwoynaro View Post
I use my seg for shopping all the time. I use one of the little baskets for a few things and push a cart if I need more things. I do have a seat on it though, I cant picture pushing a cart while standing. As far a checking out, any store worth their salt and my business will gladly take things out of the cart for you and assist you in getting back to your car if you need it. If they wont, there are plenty of other stores that will. I do it at our Home Depot as well and have bought lumber and all sorts of other things too. Dont be afraid to ask for some assistance if you need it. Best wishes.
I have a string tote that I drape over the handlebars--making the things I pick up visible. As for pushing the carts, I practiced out in the far corner of the Walmart parking lot first <G> but I assure you that it can be done and that your Seg is far easier to maneuver than the shapping cart! So choose your cart...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lily Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote