View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #2
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

At least it did not burst into flames. Some failures are worse than others.

Do we own Fisker Karma with tax dollars?

I thought that the Prius was not plagued with so many failures in the beginning, but I may be mis-remembering. Also, the Honda Insight. (sp?) They were fairly expensive for their time, but did the engineering work?

Also, I would love someone to explain the major differences between these hybrid cars and these electric cars. I know my neighbors prius and the ones I rented are electric at slow speeds, and locally. The engine comes on for horsepower and range, but are the electric cars spoken about today (Volt, Leaf) substantially different?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.