View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 12:49 PM   #9
gbrandwood
Advanced Member
gbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob yarbrough View Post
I've been thinking of doing a video of helpful tips for a while and this collection is the result. It's based on my six years of gliding including both seated and hands free knee steer usage.

There are other tips I'm sure. I felt these were important to new or beginner users.
Hi Bob

I liked your video. Some good thought has gone into those tips. I have tried to create instruction manual type material myself (I wrote an eBook on it!) and you will get people who like it, agree with some/all of it, or hate the idea that someone is telling them how to do their thing. Some people claim to follow the advice of the factory (because they know best) but then choose not to follow some advice because it doesn't suit them. It takes all sorts and it's all fine so long as we all take responsibility for our own actions. Complaining you had an accident because some guy on YouTube suggested something is not taking personal responsibility. But good on ya. And I really like your Pony.