View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 03:32 PM   #1
GregRice
GregRice will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member
Default Ninebot Sighting

I was at a big South Florida outdoor art festival over the weekend, The Delray Affair, http://delrayaffair.com/. As I was ridding around on my 12 year old P133 with my dog ridding with me I saw my first Ninebot. The gentleman who was on it came up to me to talk. I'm sure a lot of you have seen one but for me it was the first one I've seen. I got to ask him all the questions I've been answering for the last 12 years; How much does it cost? What kind of range do you get from you batteries? What does it weigh? We've all answered those kind of questions. One of the interesting things he asked me was, he asked if I've heard anything about the news Segway is suppose to make in a few days? I ask if he heard it was good news or bad news. He said good news. He also said that with the Lithium batteries on the Ninebot you can fly with them on the machine. Anybody hear that? It was a good looking PT. Lighter than even the P's. More range too. Anybody out here ever ride one, or hear what Segway might be working on?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.