View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 01:30 PM   #16
nickyboy
nickyboy will become famous soon enoughnickyboy will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Take onboard everything you are being advised, and don't for one second consider this venture unless all the powers that be at the University are 100% behind you. Tom at Florida Ever Glides pretty much invented the tour concept, and was a great help to myself (and I am sure many others) over a couple of years ago when I was in your situation. I run a tour at a "private" location here in the UK, which is Leeds Castle in Kent. The Castle is promoting our tours very heavily, indeed, today they sent a 28,000 email promotion for us to their customers. Make sure there is something in it for the University, even if you settle on a % of your takings. Remember it's a two way street, what can you do for them?
Good luck.

Southern Segway
Tel: 0845 619 0007

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote