View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 08:52 PM   #1
Madsegs
Madsegs will become famous soon enoughMadsegs will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member
Thumbs up Adding a drinks break on tour

I run 3 hour tours in Madrid, Spain. I have always had a pit stop and a drink is included in the price. I find from my feedback that it has gone down very well. Does anyone else offer this...?
I find that it does different things for different people. Some need the break as they have not relaxed on the segway yet and normally do after a break. The older folk like it as my tours are fairly long and they have plenty of questions (history and segway). And some just enjoy it as they did not read much before booking and are happy not to be paying ......
Overall it adds a personal touch to the tour as you get a chance halfway to chat about what they want. I have never had an unhappy customer and in most feedback they regard the trip as having made a friend, not just a tour.

Before anyone mentions it , yes it gets hot and cold here. Coffie/tea in the winter and a beer/soda in the summer (on occations the kids get ice-cream)

I mentioned this as a "closed thread" had a bit about adding resturant pit stop/s.

Don´t you just love segs, i´m always riding mine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Madsegs is offline   Reply With Quote