View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 11:59 PM   #8
Pescador12
Pescador12 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleH View Post
We just got back from about a 3 mile ride on the MiniPro's after the firmware 1.4 software update. I'm not sold on it yet?
I did notice a little softer kickback when reaching max speed.

But I also had some strange out of sync issues with the two wheels? It was really strange. I would be cruising along on a smooth level surface and I would get some quick out of sync movement like one wheel would speed up or one would slow down for a second. It didn't seem to matter if it was a slow speed or faster speed. Twice it caused me to jump off the MiniPro?

I've never felt anything like this in the 80 miles before today? During our ride I stopped and then tried doing a re-calibration of the sensor, but it still did it after that too? I don't know what to think. Both tires were good on pressure.

Any ideas? I've never had an issue either of our Mini's and never had a reason not to trust what it is doing 100%. But now I'm a little worried.

It only seemed to happen on mine. My wife said hers felt like normal. I wonder if there is a way to go back to the old software?

Dale - AZ
Is your control stick getting unwanted inputs? Is the stick, or the red thing it mounts to, loose? The allen bolts are hidden behind the red plug. Wheels not binding up when turned by hand?

Pescador12 is offline   Reply With Quote