Old 05-07-2003, 09:31 AM   #34
Kinky
Kinky

5 yr Member

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by pam

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Kinky

I agree with you Richard and YES Pam, pt does come off as Segway cop and expert. Everyone's experience with the Segway is beneficial to this site and because one person may have had his longer than others, does not make his experience more unique. We are all coming from different backgrounds, abilities and needs.
Kinky, this is because of your particular personality - methinks you don't like anything or anyone who tells you of limitations to what you think you want to do. (At least that has been your written position on the board.) Probably has been a good thing in learning to live with whatever disability you have.
But again, this is your opinion. You're entitled to your opinion.

There are certain things that do make his experience more unique, but he's not going to brag about them, and I'm not going to mention anything he's chosen not to mention.

Beyond that, these boards are here for people to take what they feel is good for them, and they can ignore the rest. Better to ignore than get your guts all churned up about something, in my book.(Not saying yours are all churned up, mind you.)
Pam
Methinks we need two boards; one for the moderators and another one for everyone else. I have noticed how critical y'all get toward me when I point out your one-sided opionions. I am entitled to my opinion also and from what I've read I am not alone. If your feelings are so tender than don't read my replies.
Kinky is offline   Reply With Quote