View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 10:03 PM   #20
jryan
jryan will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
It has been my experience that Facts do not lean at all. It is just that people are very subjective when reporting facts, or recognising facts, or even acknowledging facts...

It has also (to respond to another post) been my experience that the winners and the party in power are often the ones who write the history books, and the simple fact is, that historical record has been manipulated since people learned to write things down...
Thank you Karl, I think simply what I meant by lean is this! Five-flags has his opinion of what the truth may be, I have mine. Chances are when there actually are FACTs, when all reasonalble allegations have been expelled and either proven true or false, one of our opinions will be correct! That is what I mean by lean! Five flags has the opinion (or so it seems) that Bush won legitimately! I respect that opinion, but disagree and believe there was cheating involved. Eventually it will prove one of our opinions is correct!

I have not seen enough confirmed evidence to suggest that he won legitimately! I have not seen enough confirmed evidence either that he cheated! There are allegations both ways but I have not really seen it investigated and confirmed by someone of a bipartisan nature or really anyone who has no benefit from lying! A time will come where all allegations will be put to rest with fact on the election issue and several others! Until then I hold my stance that there are no facts just opinions!

Jeremy Ryan
jryan is offline   Reply With Quote