View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 08:58 PM   #14
jryan
jryan will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-Flags View Post
We are all aware that you have no love for the current administration, however, your frequent denigrations are getting tiresome to me, and probably others.

Not everyone in this country shares your opinions, as evidenced by the FACT that he was twice elected, by due process of the laws of this country.

So put it to rest, and look forward to the fact that he will be gone in less than a year. Who knows, you might even be happier when McCain wins the next two!!
I do apologize if you are getting tired of any of my posts that reference Bush! I understand that not everyone shares my opinions! You did say it is a FACT he was twice elected..... This has been under question for many years and I myself do not fully believe it! If ten years from now there is no evidence of cheating the election I will believe it was legitimate!

The fact is that, if he did cheat the election, the evidence would not come out during his terms in office. If it happened, the administration is not foolish enough to let it slip. It is still under question and will surely be more thouroughly investigated when the time comes that he is out of office!

As far as McCain goes I would not count on him in the oval office! It's not something I would say is impossible but I doubt it will happen! Either way I respect your opinions five-flags although they differ from mine! The FACT is that there really are no FACTS! In years to come things will be sorted out and there will be facts! They may lean your way they may lean mine. Regardless I do not believe, at this time, that anything is Fact!

Jeremy Ryan
jryan is offline   Reply With Quote