View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 03:22 PM   #12
jryan
jryan will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Seg View Post
Let me see how many ways I can dissect this statement....

President Bush did not fall off a Segway, no matter what you have heard nor what pictures you have seen. To correct this constantly stated "fact", when President Bush went to get on the Segway it had not been turned on (he did not have the keys) and, as it will do, it leaned forward and he stepped forward and off the unit. Although he stumbled at no time did he fall.

And you know this fact how? Have you spoken to people who have looked at his brain? And what ethics violations has he been accused of, if any?

Again, what psychological disorders do you speak of that nobody else knows about? Just because you dislike somebody doesn't mean you should cast aspersions such as these.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Steven
Steven you took me a little too seriously! Most of this post was a joke with slight references to truth. Let me explain myself further however. I know Bush did not fall off the Segway that is why I said fell off (if you could call it that)! The if you could call it that portion implied doubt of falling! I do not know as a fact whether or not president Bush is missing brain cells.

As far as ethics go however that is a different story. President Bush has been accused of several ethics issues the biggest of which would be lying to the American people! Others include memos stating that torture is allowed for interrogation, failing to act on Katrina in a timely manner, falsifying information left and right, burning important documents, etc. The list goes on.

Not all of these are ethics issues but all of them stem out of lies. None have been tried but all have been accused and a long list of others. You asked what he was accused of and the fact is that those are all widespread accusations. Please do not tell me there is no proof for any accusations therefore there is no merit! The fact is that while he has not been tried, he is still President. Before debating whether any of these accusations are legitimate or not lets give it some time! I assume more information one way or the other will suface once he is out of office!

As far as psychological disorders go I do not have any proof that he has any! Many people have suggested that something was psychologically wrong with him and many psychologists have suggested that he displays symptoms! I doubt he will ever be evaluated as a diagnosis would hurt his image, yet this was more of a joke! I will not say as fact that he does have psychological problems but will state that that statement was more of a joke! In my opinion there is something seriously wrong with him. I do not believe every accusation that comes against him is true, I do however believe that many are true!

Jeremy Ryan
jryan is offline   Reply With Quote