Thread: "break A Leg"
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 02:36 PM   #11
Desert_Seg

Desert_Seg is a splendid one to beholdDesert_Seg is a splendid one to beholdDesert_Seg is a splendid one to beholdDesert_Seg is a splendid one to beholdDesert_Seg is a splendid one to beholdDesert_Seg is a splendid one to beholdDesert_Seg is a splendid one to behold

5 yr Member

Let me see how many ways I can dissect this statement....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryan View Post
I find it funny that they say George W. Bush fell off a Segway and now he can hardly stand on two feet! ...
President Bush did not fall off a Segway, no matter what you have heard nor what pictures you have seen. To correct this constantly stated "fact", when President Bush went to get on the Segway it had not been turned on (he did not have the keys) and, as it will do, it leaned forward and he stepped forward and off the unit. Although he stumbled at no time did he fall.

Quote:
...I don't see any problems with his standing, but I do know for a fact that ANY problem George W. Bush has is strictly due to a lack of brain cells that invoke common sense and ethics! ...
And you know this fact how? Have you spoken to people who have looked at his brain? And what ethics violations has he been accused of, if any?

Quote:
... If he does have problems standing I would refer to his long list of probable psychological disorders not at all to his Segway fall (if you can even call it that)!

Jeremy Ryan
Again, what psychological disorders do you speak of that nobody else knows about? Just because you dislike somebody doesn't mean you should cast aspersions such as these.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Steven
Desert_Seg is offline   Reply With Quote