View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 07:52 PM   #11
BillM
BillM

5 yr Member

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Markiss

I don't believe that's MJ..
It's real. In the beginning there were only a few "dealers" and one was JM Lexus. Bill Mullen, Leon Kline and Kai Alexander represented Segway thru JM Lexus. I'm Bill Mullen. I got a phone call from a guy in Beverly Hills, CA representing "Michael". The connection kept dropping. "Do you mean MICHAEL Jackson, you know, wooo hooo, one glove and the whole thing!?!?!?!?" Yeah... the guy tells me... hang on and I'll book a flight to Neverland for you. Well before you could say Peter Pan Man he calls back...

Next thing you know I've got a sale and I'm going to hop a plane with x2 Segway HT's - one for me to play with up and down Rodeo Dr (sales!) and the Sold Unit - to the Regent Beverly Wilshire to meet the real Jacko. So up for over 36 Hrs and I'm chasing the King of Pop down the hallways of his private floor at 4 in the morning...

No Training No Sale.

while buzzing around at 3am waiting for the entourage to return I did meet a guy who introduced himself, after chatting for a few minutes, as... Kennedy, John Kennedy. the camera was upstairs.

guilty or innocent, I'm no judge, but at least he's honest - he loves kids - what did he mean by that!?!?!?

Bill Mullen
JM Lexus
Margate, FL 33073
800 805-3987
[email protected]
BillM is offline   Reply With Quote