View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 03:59 AM   #27
Alan Travis
Alan Travis

5 yr Member

I would like a Power Plug for 12 volts avail at the front of the base and
on the center of the T-Bar. I also would like to be able to mount an extra battery to the top of each fender. I would like the generation 2 batteries to have an external plug that would allow an 18 inch jumper to be connected from each battery in the base to their counterpart located above each fender. This also would be useful for jumping a second SEGWAY.
. I have over 150 interior lights in our building that are 18 foot from the floor. My first commercial use for our SEGWAYS are to help us change our burnt out bulbs in the resessed cans. I have allready made "L" mounts for a 16 foot fiberglass ladder. I have installed size 11 motorcycle boots over the "L" mounts. I hope to save lots of time and be able to stay at the top of the ladder and change all the bad bulbs. I plan to place the ladder on the deck of the SEGWAY and strap the handlebar to the ladder. I hope that when I lean I can glide safely to each bad bulb. All the bulbs are in 2 rows so I should be able to do a row at a time. The acc. that would make jobs like this easier would be a foot plate with a couple 2 inch receivers. This plate could be attached over the existing foot plate.
Thanks for starting this thread,......Alan Travis

GET A GARMIN or get lost!!
Alan Travis is offline   Reply With Quote