View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #3
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

I am afraid that I do not see this as amusing.

This is a positive segway place, this forum. That tape was designed to make fun of people having accidents. I do not think that making a video of that sort more popular will make the segway environment improved or better received to the general public, but just the opposite.

No one was explaining the most common mistake I observed which was a wheel strike to another object (sometimes another segway) and no one mentioned that all of these accidents were operator error, or even that one was not even a segway.

I see tapes like this to be destructive, and do not promote anything positive.

I would place this video among others of car accidents, or people falling and hurting themselves. I have never gained entertainment from watching others hurt themselves.

I am not saying that it should not be posted here, just that I could not enjoy it as the OP suggested.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote