View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 02:28 AM   #29
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
I believe that much of the problems in internet forums lies in the fact that there are lots of paper tigers out there. (We used to call them telephone tigers). So many are not whom they pretend to be on the internet, that it is hard to fight the phantoms. This is the reason that some screen names are so easy to figure out, and while I may choose anonymity, or the need to hide behind it, I do understand it. (I and my family were threatened because of my posts on this very forum.) Still, I am who I am, and am not easily convinced to allow cowards, scoundrels, or boors to own the day.
I think you meant to say "while I may not choose anonymity"?

Because both of us are out here, in public, being who we are.

I do take certain precautions, mostly about some things I don't post or say online. You won't find my current email addresses online in very many places. I won't even say what I know about you -- my policy is to be more careful about other's information than my own.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote