View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 09:23 PM   #27
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula465 View Post
EDIT: As Bob posted while I was crafting my response, I will add this. I enjoy healthy discourse. We are individuals and we have different viewpoints and different ways of expressing ourselves and I would never suggest that this sort of interchange should not take place. It is how we learn.
Indeed - even if one is entirely right, and another entirely wrong (as may often be found in math or physics), there is much to be learned from the exchange -- from how to explain a concept clearly, to the difficulties that others have in grasping a concept.

A healthy environment is one where it is safe to be wrong. I don't mean the wrong idea won't be met with correction, but rather that you won't be attacked as a person for being wrong -- but encouraged to learn, and to ask more questions, or try out more ideas.

I'm glad you've joined us, Paula. I look forward to being challenged by you!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote