View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
mondaylover
mondaylover is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Either selling 2 i2's without batteries or looking to buy replacements batteries

Hi folks

I recently loaned two Segways to an Ambient Media owner in Glasgow. This chap decided to charge the Segways on a generator and killed the batteries on both Segways. When I asked him to pay for the cost of replacing the batteries he said I didn't warn him against charging on a generator. This is true but I wasn't aware that you couldn't. I also trained his guy to charge the Segway in the normal wall socket.

Anyway I'm left in the position of having two i2's without batteries. I either need to buy new batteries for both of them or try and sell the Segways without batteries.

So 1. Would you be interested in buying one of them or both or 2. Can you recommend somewhere I can buy replacement batteries.

Segways are in excellent condition and work perfectly when replacement batteries are added. I borrowed some batteries for a promotions job we did recently from the lovely guys at Segway Ireland but had to give them back.

I will sell Segways without the batteries to the best offer. I could potentially deliver to mainland UK or anywhere in Ireland for a fair sale price on the Segway(s).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dean (www.ilovemondays.net)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you a monday lover?
mondaylover is offline   Reply With Quote