View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #2
Gihgehls
Gihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really nice

5 yr Member

On most forums that have active moderators, the 'report post' button is used to flag a potentially harmful post. It is generally advised that you do not reply the poster in question, and instead let moderators deal with it. The alternative is taking over the thread's topic and start pointing fingers. I don't think anybody comes to the forum with the intent to deceive, but not everyone is as discerning about the information they hear and the information they disseminate as others are. Some people have the faculty to question their information in a rational way, but it is important IMO to remember that not everyone is blessed with the gift of logic. This doesn't make them liars, in my eyes. To lie IMO require intent, and like I said, I like to believe that people don't come here to deceive, but that doesn't mean they are smart about what they post. Just my two cents.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"...if you insist on being imprecise in use and unique in definition, you should hardly be surprised that your attempts at communication are poorly understood." -a wise man
Gihgehls is offline   Reply With Quote