View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 05:58 PM   #10
eJM
Account Suspended
eJM will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob yarbrough View Post
My understanding (as little as it may be) after my years of opthamology visits is that even with corrective vision potentially night time vision may present difficulties.
Bah! I don't know what you're going on about. My vision, day and night, is just fine. I complained about your video not showing anything more than a couple bright lights shining and bouncing and not showing what the lights look like. You criticized my eyesight. You also make excuses for your video, but it's just a waste of 4 minutes, in my opinion. You could have cut 4 minutes off and the 19 seconds left would have shown everything you took 4:19 to show.

If you want to keep your mount a secret, fine. But you don't even tell us the brand or model of the lights so we can get an idea what your setup looks like. Why waste our time with poor quality video if you aren't going to give us anything more?

Mounting bars and attachments for the Segway are nothing new. Unless you have the ability to design and create something unique and stylish, who cares if someone else comes up with something stylish and unique? If you think someone would steal your ideas, you should patent them or at least consult an attorney.

'Course, I've got no one else to blame but myself for my wasted time on this now. I'll quit while I'm behind.
eJM is offline   Reply With Quote