View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
bob yarbrough
bob yarbrough has a little shameless behaviour in the past

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJM View Post
Four minutes of 2 bright spots moving around a blackness with a little lens flare and some barely recognizable reflection thrown in and I still have no idea what kind of lights or what they look like on the Seg.

eJM
I won't go into my visual difficulties here but with what you described of the video I would strongly suggest that you should reconsider any night time gliding with or without headlights.
I'm sure with professional videography the video could
be produced to higher standards for you but alas it's just a youtube video for what it's worth.

As for the lights, like I said they're inexpensive (cheap, $10 at most any store). If you are asking about the lightrack itself it's home-made. I'm inclined not to show the things I've made in their home-made versions for they really are quiet crude by most standards.
I do hope someday that finished prototypes of my projects may be produced but with the "success" I've have in the past two years I'm not gonna be holding my breath for it to happen anytime soon. no sirree

Bob Yarbrough
the PONY SEAT guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the PONY SEAT
bob yarbrough is offline   Reply With Quote