View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 01:09 AM   #2
SegwayDan
Advanced Member
SegwayDan has a spectacular aura aboutSegwayDan has a spectacular aura about

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

New York City is great, wonderful, unique. That's why so many live there. There's nothing like a proud New Yorker, and I am very honored to know one in you, Lil. You're truly awesome, brave, talented, beautiful.

I wish "the city" would somehow wake up to the Segway PT and somehow embrace it in some important way. But that's a long way off through a lot of old and other "stuff" that may very well take "forever" to bust through.

So, as that's happening (or not), I guess the Segway PT will have to find other cities to embrace it. I still have good hopes for Clearwater. We have the makings for success. Once the economy recovers and people start moving into the new condos downtown along with the businesses to support the downtown residents, we won't have anywhere near the magnitude of pedestrian congestion extant in NYC. The Segway PT may have a chance to proliferate along with a new generation of city dwellers.

I know I'll keep doing my part, being a good citizen and glider, keeping an eye out for reactionary restrictions, trying to keep the door open for the new gliders to come.

Anyway, Lil, I hope you never stop gliding!

Dan Swanson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

727-403-2628