View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:32 AM   #19
gbrandwood
Advanced Member
gbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJM View Post
Why not just post comments to the existing video(s)?
I think people are more likely to watch the video than read the comments. And I think it might be fun to do. So I will have a go and post back here. If we don't think it is helpful then it can be deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
I can tell you not to think of a pink elephant. Now, do not think of a pink elephant, because if you think of a pink elephant, you will visualize pink elephants. That is of course, unless you think of a red and white zebra.

Consider honestly, the images that were in your head through that last paragraph.
As I read the words pink elephant I visualised that - same for the red and white zebra. But that does not leave me thinking they exist. Do they?

Pictures, words, videos, actions... can all be powerful and persuasive, but that does not mean all pictures, words, videos and actions are persuasive - at least not for everyone.

Having watched your Road Runner video I do not think that Segways are all evil devices trying to take down Wile E Coyote! But some people might

Last edited by gbrandwood; 01-28-2013 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: SPG
gbrandwood is offline   Reply With Quote