View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 06:15 PM   #16
gbrandwood
Advanced Member
gbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by homey View Post

ok bro... i'm sorry, i bow to the master

i seen all your vids on the net now you're actually scaring me in this one. how is it you have so many units? oh wait you are dealer too?

i will still do a video but it won't be as good as yours because i dont have any edit software nor will anyone come hold my camera in 40 degree weather and it only has a 4 inch tripod LOL. you do nice slow motion and repetitive cutaways, can you teach me how to make decent vids like these mr. bwood ... please?

ps... if that was nitro in your tankers you be blow to crap right now ^^
I just have an e167 and x2 at the moment. I had an i2 for a while but sold it before getting the e. I'm not a dealer but I'm looking at doing something (anything ) where I can justify owning lots and lots of Segways!

As for the video, I just used the built in Windows Movie Maker software (part of XP) and my old SD camcorder (which is now broken due, I think, to transporting it in one of my "tankers" along with the bricks in them used to help the e-series balance by itself). Post your video on-line so we can all see it.