View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 06:50 PM   #12
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdale View Post
Thanks I never knew any of that!...When you rely on nothing but mobility devices Im allways hoping for somthing new and better...

I cant figure out how you get on it? from a seated posistion?
Standing. And I can confirm, from conversation with an owner, that the learning curve is steep and much longer than for the Segway.

It's a cool device, and I expect to see more of them, among the able-bodied. It looks like a lot of fun, and has some real practical advantages in its portability, quick charge, price, etc.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.