View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 12:32 PM   #10
Sal
Enjoys a well balanced glide
Sal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

I'm with Tarkus on this. Dealer servicing would be the way to go for most things. I think that three weeks is far too long a wait. The Segway is not like most electronic products. It's not procuced in MASS amounts. I believe things that go so wrong that it needs to be sent to the mothership happens to less than 1% of the Segways out there. I don't think that CS issues should require it being sent back to NH. Issues with redwrench, battery, etc sure.

Do I think we've been spoiled? Perhaps, but I thnk we have grown accustomed to what customer service SHOULD be like for a top notch "different" company. The fact that there are lag times this long, and the apparent run around isn't the Segway way.

I don't expect there to be teams of tech support at INC working on dozens of Segways at a time (Segway doesn't make toasters or VCRs), what I do hope is a commitment to complete the job within a specified amount of time without leaving the customer in limbo. Last I recall, we paid $5000 for these things, some of us have more than one. We have a right to be spoiled. he he he

:-)

-Sal

Segway Chat Member since July 2003
Segway Owner since August 2003
Sal is offline   Reply With Quote