View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:49 AM   #16
eJM
Account Suspended
eJM will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrandwood View Post
Maybe we should edit the video releasing our own version, with additional text before each clip explaining the cause? That would be positive.
Why not just post comments to the existing video(s)?

Before I got my Segway, I saw a bunch of crash and burn videos. To an idiot, one would have to believe not even a monkey (or a chimp) could do it. An idiot would believe these things a serious danger to society, let alone a viable mode of transportation to someone disabled like me. But I'm not an idiot, so I got one. 'Course, I gotta admit, idiots don't really know they're idiots, so maybe I am one.

I enjoy crash and burn videos of all sorts. The Segway ones not so much, but there is a snicker or 3 in some of them. I don't see them as a liability here on SegwayChat. Maybe in court, as testimony for Disney, but I have confidence that the attorneys representing us disabled Segway users and their witnesses, expert testimony and evidence shows those videos for what they are. I am sure that these videos will exist, whether we like them or not. We can't do anything to stop them.

Anti-seggers exist too. I repeat my plea to all of you to stop taking their bait. Instead of replying to them, report their offensive posts. I did.

Thanks, bob yarbrough, for the entertainment tonight.

Jim
eJM is offline   Reply With Quote