View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by segwaythedoor View Post
I am looking at getting several for my fleet. How does it work for you?
It looks like it isn't available anymore? I know the supply was limited.

It works as advertised, though I don't think the total output equals the Segway light. (It's hard to tell with a different pattern -- it's a broader distribution).

I wouldn't use it (or any) light at the bottom of the Segway as my primary light. You need something more focused, brighter, and mounted higher, to go zipping around at 12.5 MPH in the dark. But anything that does that is going to insufficiently light the region closer in, which this does well. And low-angle illumination can improve contrast for bumps and obstructions. Having a wide-angle light makes it helpful for close-quarter maneuvering in the dark.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote