View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 06:34 PM   #14
yosgof
yosgof is a glorious beacon of lightyosgof is a glorious beacon of lightyosgof is a glorious beacon of lightyosgof is a glorious beacon of lightyosgof is a glorious beacon of lightyosgof is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member

Guys,

Thank you for your interest!

I’ve disappeared from the forum for “good” reasons.

After developing a foot problem (tendon inflammations and such) in late July, and after the thing stubbornly failed to go just away on its own, I finally went for a treatment in late August. I went to a chiropractor and the treatment progressed well, so in late September I was back on my feet – literally.

Then I went to serve on a reserve military duty (part of our life here) and was there from the last week of September and the whole of October (no Internet, no Segway and no fun).

This service had an adverse effect on both my feet so I got to a state where I actually could not walk and spent the better part of November with my feet up, recovering and walking short distances leaning on a cane.

Now I am progressing towards a full recovery with a prognosis of 2 to 3 weeks until I fully regain painless walking.

All in all, I did not (could not) glide for the last 4 month and as such I did not feel I had anything to contribute to the gliding community.

As my recovery is progressing I hope to reassume a more active posting posture in this forum and hope to start gliding (and cycling) in the next two weeks.

Segwayowner – right now one dealer covers the whole country. Now that the Segway is legal he hopes his sales will go up but no local dealers yet.

Deviant – Red Key is still not allowed and we are supposed to use the yellow key on pavements. Dah!

and Zoli – what a coincidence!!!! We (wife and kids) are going for a trip to Massada this weekend!!!!!!!! – alas, due to my condition, without the Seg.

- Yossi
yosgof is offline   Reply With Quote