View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 09:34 PM   #3
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

It looked pretty inert as it fell. It didn't travel, it didn't seem to try to compensate that I could detect.

My guess is that it was being held for the cameraman to step onto after the bit of ceremony around initiation of the fall, and the person holding it lost his grip. I'm guessing it was powered on, but not in Riderless Balance Mode, ready for him to step on and zoom away. He probably stopped recording as he picked up his ride...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote