View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #16
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

I know I will be attacked again, but I would wait to see if this gets legalized. There are all kinds of issues on this cycle that parallel segway's difficulty in getting the endorsement from the British government.

I just do not see the path to legalization as being so quick. IF it is, it would only be a testament to the corruption of the UK government, not to anything else.

I do not know all the details of the difficulties in UK endorsement (legalization) of the segway. But I have heard of some of the other European reservations to legalization. Most were because they were trying to judge segways by older technologies that did not apply. If the UK is in the same boat, then the Ryno will not fit either. IF they update the judgement criterion, then the segway will fit as well.

We shall see. IF it comes to pass quickly, I will admit my doubts were unfounded.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote